Title: Office Administrator | Location: Abuja (FCT)
Type: Full Time | Jaunee Farms Enterprises
Jaunee Farms Enterprises is a leading agricultural project management company with a core focus in the business of export of agricultural commodities especially Cocoa Beans and other agro products of Nigeria Origin. We sought product according to buyers description and we ensure optimum delivery.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- B.Sc in Business Administration or a related field
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the email.