Job Title: Office Assistant | Idmibok International | Location: Abuja (FCT) | Employment Type: Contract
- The Office Assistant is responsible for organizational and clerical support tasks, like running of daily administrative operations, office cleaning and maintenance and general official errands.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Support staff with printing, photocopying and other administrative tasks.
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Moving supplies and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess minimum of an SSCE or National Diploma.
- Previous experience as an Office Assistant or a similar role.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Attentiveness to details.
- Excellent organizational and office management skills.
- Demonstrated people relations skills.
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:[email protected] using “Office Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
- Only Nigerian nationals or people with a Nigerian work permit can apply, as sponsorship will not be offered for this position.
- Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.