Job Title: Office Assistant/Clerk | Job Location: Lagos | StreSERT
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Our client is a downstream Oil & Gas organization based on the Island of Lagos. They seek the services of a competent Office Assistant/Clerk to perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support the team.
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos State (the ideal candidate must be resident on the island).
The job holder will act as a support for the office ensuring smooth office operations by undertaking a variety of activities in the office ranging from receiving guest to answering the phone calls, running errands, operate office machines, filing etc.
- Help organize and maintain office common area
- Maintain files and records so they remain easily accessible & updated
- Sort and distribute incoming mails and prepare outgoing mails
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
- Operate office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc.
- Receive and greet clients, schedule meetings and reserve conference rooms ensuring its suitable for use
- Take and deliver messages
- Monitor stocks of office supplies e.g. stationery etc. to avoid stock out
- Perform other office duties as assigned from time to time
- The ideal candidate should have a National Diploma (OND) in social science or related courses
- Must have 2 years related administrative/clerical experience
- A female is most preferred for this role to balance the team
- Warm personality with strong communication skills
- Must be familiar with office equipment and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities is KEY for this role
Net monthly salary is N50,000
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above should forward CVs to ‘[email protected] ’ using “OAC-OG” as subject of the mail before 20th June, 2020. Ideal candidates will be contacted for interviews from 16 June 2020