Job Title: Office Assistant | Location: Abuja | Adkan Group
Adkan Group is one of the leading group of companies in Africa. The group have diversify into different sectors of the economy that today encompasses more than 11 businesses. This include the Real Estate sector by operating Adkan Services Nigeria Ltd; Food Manufacturing with Royal Mills and Foods Ltd., Educational institution with Blooms Academy, Wood Works and Furniture with Paramount Wood Works Ltd, Painting and Coating with Zuma Paints Nigeria Ltd, Mortgage Bank with Infinity Trust Bank Plc Packaging, Domestic products with Veritas Plastics, Ideal Cartons, Apex packaging.
- As an office assistant, you be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office.
- You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Assist and perform other related duties as required.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good communication and organization skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Well-developed organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional discretion.
- Degree in related field or as deemed sufficient by the group.
- Mostly office environment but the field as necessary.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: ****using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.