Title: Office Assistant | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time | Investment Company
A company of investment managers and stockbrokers focused on meeting investment needs is recruiting to fill the position above.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Office Assistant Requirements
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- 0 – 1 year experience.
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license.
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail