Job Title: Office Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Office Assistant is responsible for assisting the Managing Director with day-to-day tasks.
- The Office Assistant will need to be available for consultation and work at least 10 hours per week.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel and Word)
- Experience in public speaking
- Experience in customer service or call center environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Ability to identify problems and brainstorm ideas for solutions
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Remote work opportunity
- Flexible schedule.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.