Job Title: Office Clerk | Association of Nigerian Development Finance Institutions (ANDFI) | Reference: ANDFI/CLK/21/07/4
- Snakes In Toilet Bowl: How They Get In, Safety And Preventive MeasuresThe toilet is usually a safe and most relaxing place for man, going by recent events it is somewhat gradually becoming a source of worry and a death trap. Over the last couple… Read more »
- The Office Clerk is the officer, will perform secretarial duties at the ANDFI Secretariat. He/She shall report to the Administration and Training Manager.
Academic Qualification, Skills and Experience
- An Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, Accountancy or any other related discipline.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent intercultural sensitivity skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point).
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2021.
- Snakes In Toilet Bowl: How They Get In, Safety And Preventive MeasuresThe toilet is usually a safe and most relaxing place for man, going… Read more »
- Online Photography – Simple Steps To Make Money From Digital PhotographyThe internet has an extraordinarily large number of photographic artists keen on making… Read more »