Job Title: Office / Logistics Assistant | Location: Anambra | Starsunny Motors Limited
Starsunny Motors Limited was established in 2007. Starsunny renders a conducive and a reliable services to travellers who travels with us because your safety and confortability is our concern.
Starsunny Motors is one of the leading Bus transportation company in Nigeria and extends the first class transportation services that customers have come to expect. Starsunny offers exprienced drivers with vehicles on request. Be it a business travel, city tour, long disance transpotation, weddings journeys & collection service our team can make your travel comfortable.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Register customers waybill information accurately using the system
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems (ERP software)
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- N20,000 – N35,000
Application Closing Date
26th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.