Job Title: Office Manager | Owlman PRS | Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Directly reports to: Managing Director
- Office Managers are responsible for overseeing the administrative and financial functions of the organization.
- This role ensures that the business is running effectively across all sites and all that financial transactions are thoroughly tracked and reported.
- Overseeing general office operations.
- Greeting visitors, answering a high volume of incoming phone calls, and delivering world-class service to our customers.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing calendars and schedules.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock keeping.
- Preparing financial statements, financial reports, and financial forecasts.
- Ensure that the organization’s financial records and recordkeeping methods are up to standard.
- Periodically identify opportunities for cost reduction and profit maximization.
- Analyze market trends and identify opportunities for growth/expansion.
- A Degree in Accounting / Finance from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- An Accounting Certification (ICAN/ACA).
- 3 – 5 years of experience preferably in the Facility/Estate Management or Hospitality industry
- Microsoft Office Suite, Leadership, Managerial, Meticulousness, Negotiation, Analytic, Numerical, and Financial.
N200,000 – N300,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online