Office Manager Job at Coffee Empire – Kwara
Job Title: Office Manager | Locations: Kwara and Niger | Coffee Empire | Employment Type: Part-time
Coffee Empire is an agricultural company involved in crop production and processing for consumption and industrial use.
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including:
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees’ queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of Office Administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands-on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Familiarities with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 0 – 2 years of work experience.
- N80,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using your Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application without a location will be automatically disqualified.