Title: Office Manager | Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time
Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited are into exportation of agricultural produce and logistics.
- Our company is looking to hire an Office Manager to be responsible for the general operation of our office. Duties will involve greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, purchasing office supplies and taking proper inventory, and supervising our office staff to ensure maximum productivity. You will also be required to create presentations and produce management-level reports.
- To be a successful hire, you will need to have prior experience in office administration.
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 0-2 years work experience.
- Office management experience.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as subject of the email.