Find the latest Office of the High Commission of India Jobs Vacancies and Careers in Nigeria
Job Title: Community Welfare Clerk | Location: Lagos | Office of the High Commission of India
- The selected candidate will be required to assist the Mission officials in consular and community related work.
- Experience of at least 5 years in office/administrative work and maintenance of office records and files
- Graduate from a recognized Nigerian University
- Language proficiency: English, both writing and speaking
- Computer literate, well-versed in MS Office/Excel and/or similar platforms
- Age: Not more than 35 years.
Application Closing Date
6th August, 2021 (13:00 hours).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should download and complete the Application Form below and send with copies of the Documents listed below in a closed envelope superscribed as “Application for the Post of Community Welfare Clerk” to:
Head of Chancery,
Office of the High Commission of India,
8A Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island,
Email: [email protected]
- Completed Application form
- Birth Certificate
- Latest Photograph
- WAEC, NECO or GCE results
- Certificate of Origin (State and/or local government)
- Means of identification i.e Voters’ card, Driver’s license, Passport, National ID cards, etc.
- Graduation/degree certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test and/or personal interview (to be informed in due course). No transport or other assistance/reimbursement will be provided for appearing in the interview.
For more information, contact: +2348128308754 or Email: [email protected]