Job Title: Office / Operations Manager | Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time | Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting is a leading Management Consulting firm in Nigeria. Headquartered in Lagos with three other offices in Nigeria and one in Accra, Ghana we have over the past 28 years assisted various organisations achieve sustainable business goals in Human Resource Management, Strategy and Financial Management.
- To oversee the day-to-day office management tasks, ensuring that all safety regulations are adhered to.
- Customer service is extremely important and in the role of Operations Manager, it will be your job to ensure service levels are maintained and customer satisfaction achieved.
- You will manage a team of people and it will be your responsibility to ensure all training needs are met and that performance is monitored and feedback provided at regular intervals.
- To prepare, revise and submit reports, budgets and other documentation as required.
- The Operations Manager is responsible for implementing quality management and other regulatory compliance strategies in-line with company policy.
Key skills and qualifications Required
- Interested candidates should possess a degree or Masters degree with 5-7 years work experience.
- Prior work experience as an office/operations manager in a delivery company is compulsory
- Strong organisational skills together with the ability to multi-task are essential.
- You must be able to demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of quality assurance principles, methods, design, testing and implementation relating to operations management.
- Excellent leadership and supervisory skills, together with strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- You must be able to problem solve and make decisions under pressure.
- An Operations Manager must have excellent written and numeracy skills.
- You must have competent IT skills.
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.