Virgin Beauty Nigeria Limited | Job Title: Office / Sales Manager | Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
Virgin Beauty Industries Nigeria Limitedwas established to satisfy consumer’s beauty and to keep their hair nourished without blemish. We are here to make consumer’s beauty fantasies come alive.
- Design and implement a sales strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Achieving goals and meeting sales targets by successfully handling the sales team.
- Managing Organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense control.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Promoting the Organization and the products.
- Keeping up-to-date on current market changes and trends.
- Developing the sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- And other duties Assign by the Management
Education / Experience / General Requirements:
- B.Sc. / HND in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the same role in FMCG.
- Experience in Van sales and Sales Promoters or Sales Agent Management.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to set sales targets and achieve them effectively.
- Strong Analytical skills to identify trends and sales patterns.
- Ability to design and implement a successful sales strategy.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Ability to guide and mentor sales representatives.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.