Title: Office Secretary
Person Specification: Female – for gender balance
- An SME requires the services of a Secretary to assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in their office.
- Answering phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Managing the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Preparing and disseminating correspondence, memos and mails
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check the levels of office supplies and place orders when due
- Minimum of OND in any related course from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working in similar capacity
- Knowledge of general office procedures
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and the ability to operate office equipment (fax, copier, mail, etc.)
- Customer service experience
- Ability to type at least 40 words per minute
- Proficient in proofreading, spelling, grammar punctuation and math
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels
- Attention to detail and a well-organized approach to work
- Ability to prioritize work and to work well under pressure
- Integrity and discretion when handling confidential information
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Office Secretary” as their email subject.