Job Title: Office Secretary (Female) | Location: Yenagoa, Bayelsa | Nocturnus Security Limited
Employment Type: Full-time
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications.
- Must be above 18 years of age
- Have relevant qualifications – Minimum of BSc / HND in relevant field
- Must be resident in Yenagoa Bayelsa State
- Ability to read, speak and understand English language
- At least 3-5 years of experience in relevant roles
- Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Organization, Travel Logistics, Typing, Verbal Communication.
We offer a competitive salary and huge growth prospects.
Application Closing Date
10th February 2021.
Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Motivation Letter to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Submit hard copy of their CV and Motivation Letter at:
No 101A Kpansia Market Road,
Yenagoa – Bayelsa State.
For more information: Call – 090501268911.