Title: Account Receivable Officer | speedaf | Location: Lagos | Type: Full Time
- Maintain up-to-date billing system
- Generate and send out invoices
- Follow Up On, Collect And Allocate Payments
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Perform account reconciliations
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Generate age analysis
- Review AR aging to ensure compliance
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc
- Process credit card payments
- Prepare bank deposits
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Process adjustments
- Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
- Assist with month-end closing
- Collect data and prepare monthly metrics.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Financial Accounting, Banking and Finance, Financial
- Must have at least 3 years AR accounting experience within the Logistic Industry.
N150,000 – N400,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualifiied candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.