Latest One Brands Consumables Jobs and careers in Nigeria October, 2021
One Brands Consumables, we started in 2014, and we’ve been on an epic ride ever since. From our beginnings to launching the first products in 2016(the best is yet to come), we’ve stayed true to our belief to deliver exceptional products to our community and customers.
One Brands is a collection of professionals dedicated to providing unique cutting edge oral care products with safe ingredients that have a confirmed efficacy. We offer a unique variety of products and our deep passion for new scientific innovations ensures that we bring the best of the market to you. A sustainable philosophy is at the heart of everthing we do, and we are commited to being the best.
Job Title: Sales Representative | Locations: Ikorodu, Alimosho, Lekki, Ikeja – Lagos
- As a sales representative, you’ll sell our company’s oral-care products to a variety of clients which include wholesalers, supermarkets, neighborhood stores and pharmacies.
- You’ll work strategically to increase the awareness and use of our oral-care products.
- You’ll be based in a specific geographical area within Lagos.
As a Sales Representative, you’ll need to:
- Prospect for and arrange appointments with procurement teams of Supermarkets, Hypermarkets and retail pharmacies.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with new and existing clients
- Manage assigned budgets for logistics and supply within your territory
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
- Win new customers, as well as develop long-term relationships with existing ones
- Meet and, if possible, exceed sales targets, regularly monitoring your business plans to make sure you achieve this
- Regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience length: 2 – 3 years of sales experience
- Experience in sales, marketing and business development. (Experience in sales of pharmaceutical/healthcare/dental products will be an added advantage)
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers
- Strong team player, able to work as part of a team
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to use MS Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Must be able to drive with a valid driver’s license
- Demonstrated ability to use google maps mobile application.
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.