HRLeverage | Job Title: Online Marketing Officer | Location: Lagos
Our client in the beauty and cosmetics industry is currently in need of an Online Marketing Officer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for acquiring leads/customers and promoting sales by developing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Manage and coordinate all digital marketing activities
- Develop, implement and manage all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Develop engaging online content on social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Develop brand awareness and create a positive online reputation for the organization
- Evaluate and Monitor online media campaigns to ensure that they are relevant and effective.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Keep up to date on the latest social media trends
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or any other related field
- A minimum of two up to five years of experience in online marketing
- Google Adwords and Analytics Certifications are a plus
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, etc
- Proven track record of leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.