Job Title: Online Media / Digital Marketing Manager | SD Human Resources Limited | Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
SD Human Resources Limited, an HR consulting company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Develop, design and creation of compelling marketing content
- Cross-channel marketing strategy, planning and campaign execution.
- Management of Marketing agencies & Partners.
- Ownership of social media strategies and content.
- Copywriting of marketing communications.
- Manage social media channels, to ensure brand and message consistency, utilising specific programmes
- Organise monthly reports to include, marketing activities, web enquires, social media activity, and others.
- Assist in the management of the relevant Marketing budgets, in a prudent and professional manner
- Develop content for dissemination via press releases, social media, websites and other distribution channels.
- Scan media marketplace to keep up-to-date on the latest media trends.
- Monitor online and offline campaigns, and report on results.
- Negotiate with media channels to close competitive deals.
- Build and manage the organization’s social media profile and presence.
- Build long-term relationships with media influencers.
- Appropriately manage the organization’s media budget.
- Strategic development of all on and off-site marketing channels.
- Insights, audience segmentation & Direct Marketing.
- Marketing measurement, reporting and recommendations.
- Degree in relevant discipline
- A minimum of 7 years of Online Media / Digital Marketing experience within the e-commerce industry.
- Demonstrable experience with building effective media campaigns.
- Ability to create appropriate content for dissemination via press releases, social media, websites and other distribution channels.
- Ability to nurture long-term relationships with key media influencers.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Passion for writing compelling content.
- Passion for social media marketing – strategy and content for organic growth.
- Previous success at growing digital audiences and conversion to purchase.
- Vision / experience in customer retention and growth of LTV.
- Sound market and industry knowledge
- Clear understanding and proficiency in using content management systems for website development
- Proficiency with Social Media channels, ensuring effective content development and management
- A thorough understanding of the Marketing Planning Process and how to apply it
- Clear strengths in delivery of projects on time/budget, showing ROI where possible
- Understand customer needs/wants (Customer Insight)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, along with the determination to meet deadlines in a busy and dynamic environment.
N450,000 – N500,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.