- Latest vacancies and vacancies at Oolu Solar Energy Nigeria LimitedDecember 1, 2022
Oolu energy is one of the fastest growing off-grid solar companies in West Africawith a presence in Senegal, Mali, Burkina Faso, Niger, Cameroon, and Nigeria and plans to expand within the region. Our mission is to replace dirty and expensive lighting solutions with sustainable energy alternatives for the 150 million people living without electricity in West Africa.
Our vision is to be a leading energy and financial services provider to millions of customers in the developing world. Our model, developed with local communities, allows us to offer high-quality solar products on an affordable financing plan. We are proud of our after-sales commitment, with replacement parts under warranty and customer service representatives who speak the local languages of our customers.
Jobs at Oolu Solar Energy Recruitment
December 1, 2022.
November 21, 2022
OOLU Energy Nigeria Limited Job Title: Technical Assistant Locations: Ibadan – Oyo, Abuja, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Enugu & Benin City – EdoAvailability : ASAP Job Description We are actively looking… Read more here
November 21, 2022 N
OOLU Energy Nigeria Limited Job Title: Solar Engineer / Technical Lead Location: LagosJob Type: Full-timeSupervisor/Manager: Chief Technical Officer Job Overview This candidate will be responsible for managing and coordinating all engineering… Read more here
OOLU Energy Nigeria Limited Job Title: Internal Controller Location: Lagos, NigeriaAvailability: ASAP Job Description We are looking for a passionate, motivated and dynamic professional to create lean processes and develop and… Read more here
November 21, 2022
OOLU Energy Nigeria Limited Job Title: Accountant Location: Ikoyi, LagosAvailability: ASAP Responsibilities Assist in account payables and accounts receivables Handle Petty Cash/documentations and ensure proper control Assist in Bank reconciliations/other GL… Read more here
October 31, 2022
OOLU Energy Nigeria LimitedJob Title: Accountant Location: Surulere, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Responsibilities Assist in account payables and accounts receivables Handle Petty Cash/documentations and ensure proper control Assist in Bank reconciliations/other GL… Read more here
October 24, 2022
OOLU Energy Nigeria LimitedJob Title: Technical Assistant Location: Benin, EdoEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description We are actively looking for a Technical Assistant in Benin, that can effectively test, install and repair… Read more here
September 26, 2022
OOLU Solar Energy Nigeria Limited Job Title: Office Administrator Location: Surulere, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Main Duties / ResponsibilitiesAdministration and Facility Management: Provide administrative and support services to the organization. Effectively manage… Read more here
Customer Service Agent at Oolu Solar
September 13, 2022
Oolu Solar Job Title: Customer Service Agent Location: Surulere, LagosEmployment Type: Contract Job Purpose Under the supervision of the Customer Center Supervisor, the Customer Service Agent will answer incoming calls from… Read more here
Warehouse / Technical Assistant at Oolu Solar – 3 Openings
September 8, 2022
Oolu Solar | Job Title: Warehouse / Technical Assistant Locations: Edo, Enugu and OyoEmployment Type: Full-time Job Summary We are actively looking for a Technical Assistant that can effectively test, install… Read more here
People Operations Assistant at Oolu Energy Nigeria Limited
June 9, 2022
Oolu Energy Nigeria Limited | Job Title: People Operations Assistant Location: Ikoyi, LagosEmployment Type: Contract Job Summary We are actively looking for a People Operations Assistant that can ensure the professional… Read more here
Job Title: Field Representative | Locations: Moba – Ekiti, Igbeti, Ago Amodu, Ido – Oyo and Lafiaji, Offa, Kaiama – Kwara
Employment Type: Contract
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Oversee 5 – 6 LGAs and 10 – 15 Field Agents
- Responsible for setting targets for field agents, which are derived from his/her target
- Expected to also sell
- Responsible for assigning villages/areas for field agents to focus on
- Manage and support field agents to sell
- Train and re-train agents on how to sell
- Responsible for recruiting and training Resellers
- Support the territory head in the vacancies of field agents.
- Ensure all customer documentation and detail are collected and completed
- Support response and resolution of customer issues
- Provide prompt customer feedback.
Product Delivery & Receivables Management:
- Work with territory head to ensure stock is always available for field agents
- Ensure field agents comply with sales, payment and control processes
- Ensure prompt collection of all receivables.
- Applicants must be a Diploma / OND holder.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years in a similar role.
- Applicants that must live within 30 – 60 mins from the target area.
- Quick learner
- Motivated by social missions or Oolu Energy’s social mission
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Smart, Energetic, Aggressive & Enthusiastic
- Strong Selling Skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to cover 2-3 LGAs and Lives within 15 minutes of assigned coverage area
Application Closing Date
31st April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online