Latest jobs vacancies at Opass Limited
Opass Limited – Our aim is to ensure sustained growth by providing a range of unique services to our diverse clients. Our area of expertise is Human Capital Development. Our assurance is to satisfy our clients wholly and devise solutions to their people needs. Established in 1982 as Olgreen Personnel and Secretarial Services, the company name changed to OPASS Limited, a limited liability in 1987. Accredited by the Centre for Management Development, OPASS Limited has been involved in Training, Recruitment and Manpower Development since 1982.
Jobs at Opass Limited Recruitment
September 30, 2022
September 19, 2022
Opass Limited Job Title: Intern (Functional) Location: Ikeja, Lagos Requirements A good University Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Economics and Marketing – Preferably first class (2nd class upper may… Read more here
September 19, 2022
Opass Limited= Job Title: Partnership Manager Location: Lagos Job Description The Partnership Manager shall be responsible for implementing and developing commercial and strategic relationships with organizations in accordance with the company’s… Read more here
September 19, 2022
Opass Limited Job Title: Investment Manager Location: Lagos Job Description Investment Manager shall be responsible for the various inward and outward investments and financial management generally. An ideal candidate should have a… Read more here
September 19, 2022
Opass Limite Job Title: Oracle Apex Consultant Location: Ikeja, Lagos Requirements Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any field. Post-graduate degree will be an added advantage. Certification(s) in Front-end or Back-end Engineering… Read more here
September 19, 2022
Opass Limited Job Title: Oracle HRMS Consultant Location: Lagos Job Description Primary Modules involved are Core HRMS, Employee/Manager Self Service, Absence Management, OTL, Performance Management, i-Recruitment, Payroll and Benefits Interfaces, Workflow,… Read more here
Oracle Hyperion Planning and Budget Consultant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Identifying and documenting business requirements and configuration using the Oracle OUM methodology.
- Documenting and testing extensions, reporting, integrations and migrations.
- Support the client through full UAT lifecycles and Go Live.
- Ensure full Knowledge Transfer to clients/Support team.
- Develop/Tailor- made materials for and delivery of User Training.
- Management of change requests through the software development lifecycle using ITIL standards.
- A good University Degree or its equivalent with higher education (M.Sc, MBA, etc.) and Oracle certifications is essential.
- Certification(s) in Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Over 4 years of comprehensive experience in IT including 4+ years of experience in efficient, dynamic, result-oriented, design & development of OLAP and decision support systems with focus on Oracle Hyperion Suite of Technology.
- Proficiency and experience in a range of Hyperion products including Essbase, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Financial Reporting, Smart View and Excel Add-In.
- Expertise in building Financial Budgeting and Forecasting OLAP applications with Essbase.
- Proficient in Designing and developing Essbase applications with excellent balance of dense and sparse dimensions, developing various OLAP Models & Meta-Outlines across Block Storage (BSO) and Aggregate Storage (ASO).
- Proficiency in maintaining Essbase, managing database settings, optimizations, thorough understanding of ASO and BSO cube architecture, attributes, Essbase Cache settings, optimizing calculations and reports.
- Experience in creation and maintenance of finance, ledger, planning, and reporting cubes across BSO and ASO.
- Experience in working through all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SLDC) including the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of financial applications.
- Expertise in administrative tasks of Essbase: Managing applications and databases, Essbase architecture, data and dimension loading, Calc Scripts, Business Rules, MaxL, MDX Querying, Report Scripting, User security and Performance tuning.
- Experience and expertise in managing and administering numerous Essbase applications, cubes (Block Storage and Aggregate Storage) and reports.
- Substantial experience in creating, maintaining, and supporting all application objects including outlines, Calculation scripts, Business rules, rules files for dimension building and data loading, security objects through Essbase Administrative Services (EAS), MaxL, MDX queries, and ESSCMDs.
- Knowledge and experience in Automation using batch scripts, optimization of report queries in Microsoft Excel, creating ad-hoc reports for decision makers using Smart View and other applications.
- Thorough understanding of multidimensional architecture and their applications for effective planning, budgeting, strategizing and forecasting procedures.
- Extensive experience with migrations of Essbase cubes from BSO to ASO and from development to production.
- Experience in upgrading of Essbase cubes from version 6x to 7x and from 9x to 11x.
- Knowledge on using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) and Financial Data Quality Management (FDM)
- Proficient in Hyperion Essbase Application Manager modules; Outline Editor, Report Editor, Calc Script Editor, and Data Prep Editor.
- Assisted end-users with developing complex reports using Essbase to meet analytical requirements and effective forecasting.
- Skilled in Automation, Optimization and Performance Tuning of Essbase application data/metadata processing, upgrading, testing and migrating of cubes.
- Strong problem-solving, communication, interpersonal, training, and presentation skills.
- Versatile team player with excellent analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills with an aptitude to learn technologies.
- Functional knowledge of Oracle e-Business suite release R12 in a multi-organization and multi-set of books environment.
- A minimum of three years’ experience working with Oracle Financials supporting more than one of the following applications: General Ledger, Cash Management, Account Receivables, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets and Cash Management.
- Need to have good understanding of finance module interfaces between other modules and with external systems will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of SQL queries and databases will be added advantage.
- Experience in engaging Oracle Support to research, manage and resolve issues through SRs.
- Knowledge of and ability to prepare Oracle implementation project deliverables using Oracle OUM methodology. Knowledge of underlying Oracle tables, integration points and technology processes are critical to success in this role.
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud in EPM will be an added advantage.
- OLAP: Hyperion Essbase System 220.127.116.11/ 9.3.1/7.1.6/18.104.22.168
- Reporting Tools: Hyperion Financial Reporting 11x, 9.3, Smart View, Excel Add In, Visual Explorer.
- Languages: MDX, MaxL, Calculation Script, XML
- Databases: Essbase, Oracle 11g and 12c
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, 2016 and 2019
- MS Office Tools: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Proactive: Display energy and initiative in solving problems. Follow all possible avenues to get the job done.
- Adaptable: Undertake a variety of tasks willingly. Ability to switch from complex to routine tasks when required. Adapt quickly to technologies and products. Work effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles.
- Quality: Demonstrate appropriate quality and thoroughness in your work.
- Decisive: Ability to make decisions quickly when faced with multiple options. Ability to influence others in decided course of action.
- Integrity: Act with personal integrity at all times.
- Professional: Work within your team’s processes. Confront problems, propose solutions and take ownership through to resolution or ensure a clear hand-off. Have a positive can-do approach to work.
- In the region of N400,000 per month plus other benefits
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2022.