Openemployment.ng | Title: Executive Assistant | Location: Surulere, Lagos
Type: Full Time
- We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to the MD/CEO to provide strategic assistance in the management of his day to day activities and also serve as a point of contact between the MD and all internal and external communications.
- Assist the MD with daily administrative duties and completes a variety of administrative task that includes managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Conduct research on prospective clients and financial information required to meet client needs as well as improving the organizational processes.
- Draft reports, letters, proposals, prepare and coordinate oral and written communication with clients and prospects.
- Support the MD on all his external commitments as requested or assigned.
- Assist in coordinating the agenda of management meetings, taking minutes of meeting and following up with assigned actions items.
- Support the MD to prepare information for presentation, media, interviews etc.
- Develop effective systems with the MD and COO to ensure the smooth operations of the Business.
- BSc / HND in Accounts, Finance or any other relevant field.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience as an Executive Assistant
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Good Financial literacy.
Skills and Competencies:
- Impeccable professional integrity;
- Good judgmental instincts;
- Strong organizational abilities;
- Meticulous and detailed oriented;
- Ability to manage pressure ;
- Ability to prioritize work effectively;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently ;
- Ability to multi-task effectively;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Excellent administrative skills;
- Good analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
8th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.