Operations Finance Manager at the Coca-Cola Company
Coca-Cola Company | Job Title: Operations Finance Manager
Reference ID: R-72029
Employment Type: Full Time
Travel Required: 00% – 25%
Relocation Provided: No
- This role is mainly centered on financial planning, performing complex financial analysis assignments; identifies and assesses merger and acquisition opportunities; responsible for providing advice on regulatory, tax and financial planning decisions, coordinating and consolidating annual budgets.
- Individual contributor who guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures; works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities
- Partner with Franchise operational finance leaders, Operational Finance Zone Lead and Africa Organization Unit CFO to support Franchise and/or local customer activities at the Franchise Unit level, to drive alignment across multiple stakeholders, and to develop the key insights needed to inform strategic priorities, including:
- Manage franchise (bottlers) and customer relationships at the local level for growth, alignment and portfolio expansion
- Drive P&L across full portfolio and all routes to consumer, including volume, revenue, profit, margin analysis and market share .
- Support overall commercial strategy & objectives including RGM, channel strategy and trade spend.
- Support insights and brainstorm with customers/Bottlers on local business issues; Prepare & support internal stakeholders on on-going negotiations
- Manage all Business Models and Margins within the Franchise, including:
- Execution of business models optimization and system top line growth
- Assessment and segmentation by Franchise Unit (Fixed vs hybrid vs incidence)
- Incidence Pricing negotiations at Franchise level
- Manage Mergers & Acquisitions and Revenue growth Management:
- Main contact point for M&A analysis and assessment at Franchise level
- Lead the financial implementation of new business models
- Main point of contact for legal/Tax/Treasury/M&A at Franchise level
- Analyze and Support Working Capital and Cash Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree and Postgraduate / Master’s Degree / CPA or equivalent
Related Work Experience:
- 8 – 10 years of experience in senior financial planning or senior commercial finance roles
Scope: Cluster of Markets within WIMA Franchise with Multiple Bottling Partners
- Knowledge and Insights
- Agile ways of working
- Advanced technical skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Agile Methodologies, Analytical Thinking, Business Acumen, Business Models, Communication, Data Modeling, Finance Analysis, Financial Forecasting, Franchise Financing, Leadership, Problem Solving, Profitability, Project Management, Strategy Development, Valuation Modeling, Value Chain
What We Can Do for You
- You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes, and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators.
- Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done SUSTAINABLY, FOR A BETTER SHARED FUTURE, we will:
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online