Title: Operations Manager (Agritech Starch Processing Company) | Full Time | iRecruiters Africa | Location: Agbara, Lagos. NIGERIA
About Company: Our client is one of the largest Agritech Starch Manufacturers specializing in Cassava processing to PGS and edible industrial starch.
Objective: The Operations Manager will monitor and manage production process, planning, control and operation strategy while abiding by all safety guidelines.
- Enforce compliance with company policies and procedures in order to achieve the company’s goal and objective
- Provide a positive working environment, coordinate workflow, handle employee issues appropriately and monitor employee schedules and hours
- Manage and motivate all operational aspects of the store to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
- Work closely with the inventory manager and team to perform analysis of our inventory and ensure we are utilizing our inventory effectively, purchasing the right equipment, maintaining solid inventory data and reduce sub-rental expenses
- Monitor and manage operational costs
- Analyze efficiencies in all aspects of the business
- Manage day-to-day company or department operations
- Ensures the production team has enough time to manufacture and deliver products based on the client’s request
- Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline
- 5+ years’ work experience with at least 3 years in the starch manufacturing company
- Experience in Lean-Six Sigma project implementation and certification a-plus
- Experience managing and coordinating teams to deliver on a tight schedule.
- Excellent project and operations management skills and experience.
BenefitsBase Pay is BTW N150k to N200k monthly net + Pension and HMO.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply