Job Title: Operations Manager | Job Location: Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time | Gaming Company
We are a reputable company already present in other African countries and have intentions of being one of the best and most trusted and reputable companies in the industry. In order to do this, we are intent on recruiting high calibre team members who can share in our vision.
- Responsible for developing and managing strategies that enhance the Sports Betting Lotto, Scratch Card games, division earnings.
- Management of daily operations including Draws, Field Operations, Customer Service and Repair & Maintenance.
- Ensure the implementation of corporate goals and objectives for the operations team; and ensure the team adheres to Company standards of conducting business, while goals and production quotas are obtained
- Ensure that the company is in full compliance of all provisions with the regulatory bodiesat all times
- Create annual and periodic budgets for the department and ensure that and monitor and review actual costs versus budgeted costs
- Assist in achieving the financial objectives of the Company by following guidelines established in profitability and pricing; review the team pipeline to determine the revenue expectations; develop strategies for increasing profitability and decreasing processing times.
- Constantly review team performance and advice on follow-up or next steps
- Liaise with all vendors associated with sports betting
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures inclusive of following communication procedures, securing proprietary documents and expense report
Skills / Requirements
- Minimum of First Degree / HND in Accounting or Finance or Marketing related course from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a managerial position, 2 of which should be inLottery operations.
- Very Good communication skills
- Ability to work well under deadline pressure
- Attention to detail
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.