Job Title: Operations Manager | Location: Lagos | CRH Canada Group Inc
Employment Type: Full Time
CRH Canada Group Inc. is one of the nation’s leading vertically integrated building materials manufacturers and construction companies. A member of CRH plc, we are a proven provider of innovative cement, aggregate, concrete and construction solutions for building projects across Canada, the Great Lakes Region and the northern US.
- Our expanding company is seeking to hire an Operations Manager to join our leadership team.
- You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operation of one of our organization’s lines of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
Skills / Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management or related field.
- Experience: 2 – 15 years
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- N150,000 – N300,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.