MyMedicalBank | Job Title: Operations Manager | Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos State with additional requirements for remote working.
Employment Type: Full-time
MyMedicalBank is a health technology company with a passion to revolutionise access to health information in Nigeria and across Africa through creating digital solutions that connect consumers with healthcare providers, health information and their health records from their smartphone.
Job Summary / Description
- We are currently seeking an experienced Operations Manager to strengthen our business processes and expand our clientele.
- Coordinate and oversee internal and external business operations
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- Oversee the implementation of the company’s roadmap in key aspects of the business
- Build strategic partnership with third parties and negotiate with prospects to close deals
- Be the principal contact person for the company’s partners and vendors
- Monitor management tracking and performance tools against KPIs and targets
- Be the first point of contact at management level for resolving key internal and external business issues
- Ensure all applications and tools to support service delivery and collaborative working are functioning at all times
- Implement processes to monitor staff performance and compliance with company’s requirements
- Ensure safekeeping and good working condition of company assets
- Produce regular performance reports
- Ensure operational documents are up to date and readily accessible to staff.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a management position
- HND / BSc in any discipline, MBA an added advantage
- Knowledge of business management principles and practices
- Experience of formulating business strategies and planning
- Experience of budgeting and financial control
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skill
- Good computing skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM and collaborative tools)
- Ability to plan own workload and that of team members ahead daily, weekly and monthly
- Strong leadership and people skills
- Knowledge of trends in the healthcare/ ICT industry an advantage.
Negotiable depending on experience with performance bonus added to encourage enterprise.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only the most qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
- Get acquainted with our services @ www.mymedicalbank.com