Job Title: Operations Manager | Protege Management | Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Resumption date; Second week of January 2021.
Protege Management – Our client is a Multinational Conglomerate Trading organisation.
- To collaborate with an office in Spain, overseeing the promotion of the Companies and products and supervising the global operations of the group in Lagos.
Projects & Construction:
- Admin & Audit Project Files.
- Coordination and follow up of the project’s logistics and traceability.
- Customer Service.
- Identifying, targeting, and attracting new customers for our Online Shops.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Researching demand for the organisation’s products and services.
- Supervision, coordination, and Appraisal of Online Marketers
- Supervision of Daily Online Operations
- Customer Service
- Stock Taken Supervision.
- Stock Audit.
- Stock records.
- Stock Confirmation.
- Assist, Audit, and Supervision of the Boutique Hotel in Abuja.
- Owners representative when needed.
Marketing & Institutional PR:
- Public and Institutional Relations
- Representing the image of the group in Lagos
- Assistin the organisation of corporate conferences, trade shows, and other events.
- Supervise and coordinate social media strategy, public relations efforts, and content marketing.
Group Strategy & Targets
- Supervision of the global operations of the group in Lagos.
- BSc in Computer Sciences or related discipline.
- Must between 25-30 years of age.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience.
- Sex – Male or preferably Female.
- Must be ready to learn and grow with the organization.
- Experience in administration and audit control.
- Experienced in IT in creating marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
Very attractive plus other perks.
Application Closing Date
2nd January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qulified candidates should send their PDF CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject if the email.