Job Title: Operations Manager (Restaurant) | Proten International | Job Location: Lagos
Proten International – Our client in the Hospitality Industry is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position above.
- Coordinating daily restaurant management operations
- Delivering superior restaurant service and maximizing customer satisfaction
- Responding efficiently and accurately to restaurant customer complaints
- Work, and develop relationships, with external suppliers to ensure the very best reputation within the industry.
- Work closely with the Manager to ensure correct stock levels are available from central distribution area, to assist the operational restaurant team
- Ensure strict compliance with all relevant Hygiene and Safety legislation and requirements
- Ensure that the industry standard with regard to safety and hygiene
- Constantly review the product range to ensure that all key quality standards are maintained
- Maintain close, professional, effective links with all units and departments. Ensure that suppliers deliver to stated agreements, best practices are followed and technological advances are sought
- Manage all internal stakeholders: both, other departments within the park who deliver services to the Food and Beverage team and support the Central Support
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Operations Manager, Hospitality Operations Manager with minimum of 4-5 years experience
- BSc degree in Business Administration, hospitality management or any related discipline
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Extensive Restaurant knowledge, with ability to
- Strong leadership, Analytical and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply