Title: Operations Officer | Location: Lekki, Lagos | Type: Full-time | Talenture
- Responsible for the efficient day to day running of the office, with the aim of achieving a significant increase in company revenue and profitability.
- Ensures that the required documentation of supplies and transactions are completed to Talenture Group’s standards, as well as maintaining and updating the procurement files.
- Oversee the management of office consumable (office materials like: stationary, cleaning & hygiene,): that will include: collecting the requests on monthly bases, maintaining the stock, monitoring the use.
- Ensures that office has sufficient office supplies.
- Facility management (cleaning, equipment repairs, utilities, water supply, internet, 24 hours power supply, facility etc.)
- Evaluate and negotiate with external vendors to achieve cost-effective deals, maintain trust relationships and secure advantageous terms.
- Fleet management i.e buses, drivers, repairs, servicing etc
- Ensures that operational activities are executed within allotted budget and timelines, as well as regular operational reviews and audits for preventive maintenance.
- Create policies for the operations department
- Establishes and maintain appropriate filing systems for office correspondence. Receive and dispatch mail;
- Ensure activities comply with the organization’s requirements for Quality Management, legal stipulations, and general duty of care.
- Ensures that all the assets are maintained properly and in good condition. Maintain inventories of Talenture Group’s assets (non-expandable properties) and conduct regular checks regularly.
- Co-ordinates any other necessary administrative and office management details.
- A Degree holder in Science or Social Sciences
- Good knwoledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Hardworking and Diligent
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Attention to details
- 1 to 2 years post NYSC Experience in office Operations/Facility Management Role.
- Commutable Distance To Lekki Phase 1.
Application Closing Date
11th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word format to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the email.