Job Title: Operations Support Engineer | Interswitch | Location: Lagos | Department: Group Core Operations
Employment Type: Permanent
- To deliver standard business operations services to retain existing customers in relation to Incident resolution, Problem reporting, Event Monitoring, Post Implementation Configuration.
- Incident Resolution.
- Shall ensure that all incidents logged are resolved with a view to meeting set SLA/Customer satisfaction while liaising closely with relevant teams
- Shall ensure proper cleanup of after effect of incidents with a view to eliminating exposure.
- Shall adequately document known issues and detailed work-around that can be applied in the case of a re-occurs
- To adequately report problems resulting from incidents with a view to completely resolve root cause
- Provide technical expertise as subject matter experts in project task executions and contribute to the overall team knowledge
- Propose improvement to application/services with a view to eliminating/reducing incidents
- Occasional support during off-work periods e.g weekends, public holidays and night.
- Event Monitoring.
- To ensure timely event detection with a view to averting critical incident
- To ensure that incidents are created for all critical events.
- To ensure timely resolution of critical events that could impact the system.
- Work on schedule and during off-work periods e.g weekends, public holidays and night.
- Operational Services Configuration Management.
- Set up/ Configure settlement, Dispute and Reconciliation applications/servers as deployed by the technology team.
- Suggest improvement to the process with a view to make operations better.
- Minimum of First Degree in Science / Engineering related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year experience in similar or related field
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Understanding of Basic Networking/File Transfer Protocol
- Understanding of Basic Linux Command and concept of Kubernetes
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply