Job Title: Operations Sustainability Project Manager | British American Tobacco | Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Reports to: EHS Operations Manager, WAA
Seniority Level: Junior Management
Geographic Scope: West – Central Africa (Operations & Commercial)
Role Positioning And Objectives
- To act as a single point of contact for the ESG agenda within the WCA region and to drive the main initiatives & projects to deliver the groups ESG ambition.
What You Will Be Accountable For
- To manage the region’s WCA ESG agenda, acting as a SPOC and supporting the EH&S team in ensuring all the initiatives & projects are delivered OTIF
- To guarantee all the initiatives & journey maps are aligned with the glidepaths
- Support Capex demand, alignment, and prioritization
- External certifications management
- Manage the collection of best practices and reapplication plan
- To support the creation and/or validation & deployment of new standards
- Support capability building process within the region WCA.
Essential Experience, Skills And Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree, with NYSC Completed
- Experience in EHS and engineering background will be an added advantage
- Understanding of energy efficiency, green energy, on-site generation, energy planning, ISO 500001 energy management, PAS 2060 carbon neutrality certification, offsetting, iRecs’s, REC’s & PPA, internal carbon pricing and marginal abatement curve
- Understand key environmental internal reporting metrics (scope 1,2&3, water, waste)
- Understands decarbonization opportunities in field force (e.g., hybrid/electrical vehicles sourcing, use of telematics for fuel saving, eco-driving training)
- Water and Waste management, loss mapping and analysis
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant professional experience
- NEBOSH Certification in environment will be an added advantage
- Ability to engage stakeholders, as well as people from different backgrounds
- Strong communication, presentation, collaboration and influencing skills
- Previous team management experience would be an added advantage.
Competitive Salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply