Title: Operator / Technician, Process | Location: Nigeria – Lagos
Position available for: Both | Dangote Group
Fuction / Domain: Plant & Machinery (P & M)
Experience in Year(s): 10
Slot: 2 Openings
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- The Operator / Technician is to be part of a team that is accountable for all operations and maintenance activities at the fertilizer plant
- Maintain fertilizer plant equipment
- Ensure the delivery of optional results against appropriate performance metrics
- Identify process improvement or optimization opportunities
- Demonstrate a strong focus on safety, an interest in continuous improvement, strong team work skills, with an ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- OND (Chemical Engineering) with 0 to 10 years experience (OR) Trade Test 1 in the relevant field with more that 10 years experience, in a large chemical industry, preferably in a fertilizer plant.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply