Latest jobs vacancies at Opex Oil and Gas Resources Limited
Opex Oil and Gas Resources Limited – We are a leading and notable figure in Nigeria’s Oil and Gas industry for timely delivery of first class maintenance and operations services. OPEX Oil & Gas Resources Limited has thus boosted its presence in the Nigerian energy market and has successfully created a trusted brand renowned for execution excellence and strict adherence to safety, health, environment and quality requirements. OPEX Oil & Gas Resources Limited was founded in 2013 with the objective of providing Operation and Maintenance services to the Nigeria’s energy sector.
Location: Alausa, Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accountprovides technical and administrative support to the Finance Manager in executingfinancial management strategies that aim to ensure the continued efficiency, profitability and growth of the Company.
- The role is responsible for maintaining accurate records of all the Company’s finance and accounting transactions with a view to ensuring consistent and effective reports that reflect a true and fair view of the Company’s financial position at all times. Responsibilities also cover Assets and Liabilities Management, enabling adequate levels of liquidity and working capital to be maintained at all times.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Works within the scope of defined Finance and Accounting systems, processes, procedures and policies to ensure all financial transactions are properly captured.
- Supports Finance Manager to consolidate Departmental budgets into the Company budget.
- Prepares regular financial reports and updates on business and Project finances, highlighting budget variances/plan for the attention of the Finance manager
- ManagesAssets and Liabilities position notifies the Finance Manager.
- Handles banking activities to facilitate the efficiency of Opex banking transactions.
- Prepares and updates the Company’s fixed assets register.
- Inventory control
- Preparation and maintenance of the cashbook.
- Preparation of daily float requirements and the daily cash report.
- Ensures the daily and monthly summary schedule of WHT and PAYE is prepared from approved invoices sent for payment; obtains approvals and remits deductions.
- Ensures proper filling of documents
- Ensures prompt dispatch of periodic statutory returns (e.g. Taxes, Pensions)
- Ensures that vendors invoices should not be more than 1 month due.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Finance Manager.
- 1st Degree in Accounting
- Professional Accreditation (ACA) or ICAN
- Audit experience is an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as an Accountant within a reputable and structured business environment (e.g. a Bank, Oil &Gas or Manufacturing Company etc.).
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.