Oracle | Job Title: Executive Assistant to Sales Leader | Reference No.: 220005EP | Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Job: General Administration/Secretarial
- To act as the executive and personal assistant of the Poland Technology Sales Leader, covering all administrative duties and small projects in support of this role. Executive Assistant to Nigeria Technology Sales Leader
- Providing administrative support for the SD.
- Managing all correspondence i.e. telephone, travel arrangements, emails, meeting invites, scheduling meeting.
- Communicating SD’s instructions, decisions or intensions towards managers, peers, superiors, staff, liaising with internal and external Clients and Partners (directly or on behalf of SD).
- Planning, coordinating and ensuring the SD’s schedule is followed and respected. Providing “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the SD’s office.
- Handling confidential issues.
- Preparing meeting minutes, presentations.
- Coordinating CSR activities of the company.
- Managing private affairs of the SD.
Support as Sales / Business Analyst to the Sales organization:
- Ensure you are aware of Team’s tasks and deadlines.
- Support the execution of tasks with the respect of given deadlines.
- Agree with the Sales Managers and implement an optimal process and template for gathering data about a given task.
- Monitor regular Team’s KPIs and report potential gaps immediately to the Sales Managers.
- Organizing and coordinating external and internal meetings (board meetings, team meetings, marketing events, trainings including logistics, catering)
- Completing ad hoc projects as requested
- Ensuring the provision and maintenance of some Office equipment in the sales department.
- Supporting the personal brand-building of the SD
- Bachelor’s Degree required, University Degree is an advantage.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role in multinational environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office, knowledge of Social Media web platforms is an advantage.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Polish and English.
- Proactive approach.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple task seamlessly.
- Precise and punctual, meets deadlines.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online