Latest careers opportunities and jobs vacancies at OracleNovember 28, 2023
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Oracle Recruitment / Jobs
November 28, 2023.
JUNE 10, 2022
Job Title: ACS Principal Database Engineer, Cloud Platform… Read more here
JUNE 10, 2022
Job Title: ERP & HCM Cloud Applications Sales… Read more here
MAY 26, 2022
Job Title: HCM Cloud Territory Sales Manager | Oracle… Read more here
Latest careers opportunities and jobs vacancies at Oracle… Read more here
HCM Cloud Territory Sales Manager
Job ID: 220006N4
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
- You will bring your energy and enthusiasm for positioning dynamic HCM cloud solutions to the marketplace.
- You will engage CHROs and connect with key stakeholders to inspire changes that help HR Professionals achieve World-Class results for their organization, workforce and HR function.
- You will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- You are solutions-oriented
- You are resourceful
- You are results-oriented
- You have a track-record of success selling complex solutions
- You thrive in a team-selling environment
- You are competitive
- You are creative
- You are committed to continuous learning
- You are confident.
What you will do:
- Own and analyze your territory; prioritize how to spend your time.
- Master and share the “why Oracle story” that represents the value we provide to customers with our unified, multi-pillar offerings.
- Nurture client relationships by building trust, partnership and an emotional connection to the Oracle brand and team.
- Create and execute key sales and business development initiatives to improve awareness of Oracle HCM and increase sales pipeline.
- Successfully prospect into your assigned accounts to discover, and develop viable selling opportunities.
- Gain access and build relationships with key executives and decision makers.
- Initiate and manage complex sales cycles, leveraging the support and strengths of key internal partners (Pre-Sales, Product Management, HCM Transformation and the Value Team to name a few).
- Consistently achieve your sales target.
- Travel as required.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
- Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience.
- Successful sales track record.
- Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors.
- Interaction with C level players.
- Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills.
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.
- Travel may be needed.
- It is exciting to work with the brightest minds, and industry-leading solutions, to help customers solve the business challenges that stand in the way of their growth and success! As a consistent Leader and Visionary in the HCM space, (Gartner), Oracle is positioned to help our clients become more agile while meeting both current and future business requirements.
- Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English.
About your background and qualifications:
- You demonstrate sound independent judgment, initiative, collaboration and leadership
- You exhibit exceptional written, verbal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Your sales experience has a proven record of accomplishment of selling to large, complex accounts, working with C-level executives, qualifying prospects, solving problems and generating positive customer outcomes.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- At Oracle, we don’t just value differences – we celebrate them. We’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion.
- As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process.
- This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).