Latest Otsuka Nutraceuticals Company
Otuska Nutraceutical Compnay Limited has its headquarters in Japan and is in five continents of the world. Currently in Nigeria with sales and distribution of Pocari Sweat. The Nutraceutical Business focuses on functional beverages and foods that help maintain and improve day-to-day health. The Otsuka group leverages the expertise gained in the Pharmaceutical Business to develop original products based on scientific evidence.
Jobs Recruitment at Otsuka Nutraceuticals Company
January 30, 2023
December 9, 2022
Otsuka Nigeria Nutraceuticals Company LimiteJob Title: Sales Representative Location: Ikeja, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Responsibilities Monitor the progress of outlet orders Monitoring competitor activity Conduct sales in accordance with policies & procedures… Read more here
December 9, 2022
Otsuka Nigeria Nutraceuticals Company LimitedJob Title: Brand Activation Executive Location: Ikeja, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Responsibilities Increase brand awareness and credibility through medical events Conduct promotional activities and be responsible for promo… Read more here
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Arrangement of Meetings (Internal Meeting / Sharing / Refreshment / Training / Committee).
- Supporting the BOD by arranging schedules, approval, BOD and Head of plant presentations.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Support the Kaizen principle of the business (continuous improvement of working practices, personal efficiency, etc.).
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system for the plant administration.
- Carry out integrated report with IOT, Energy and CRP Program.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Book travel arrangements whenever required.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- 2 years work experience.
N80,000 – N95,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a well written formal Application Letter, Resume and attach a copy of Passport Photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.