- The recruiter is a group of companies diversifying her operations by setting up retail outlets and thus seek the services of an experienced Manager for the operations of the retail division as the Outlet Manager- Food and Produce retail operations
- The successful candidate will ultimate be responsibility for safeguarding the financial success of the operations of outlet.
- The role has a strong service element, as such the candidate will be ensuring that the outlet delivers high-quality fresh and processed food and good customer service at all times.
You’ll need to:
- Organize stock and equipment, order supplies and oversee building maintenance, cleanliness and security
- Plan and work to budgets, maximize profits and achieve sales targets set by head office
- Train and re train staffs of the outlet
- Coordinate staff scheduling, motivate and encourage staff to give their best
- Ensure standards of hygiene are maintained
- Ensure high standards of customer service are maintained
- Implement and instill in your team company policies, procedures and ethics
- Handle customer complaints and queries
- implement branded promotional campaigns from head office, including the handling of point-of-sale promotional materials, or devise your own promotional campaigns
- Prepare reports and other performance analysis documentation
- Report to, and attend regular meetings of your operations
- Establish relationships with the local community and undertake activities that comply with the company’s corporate social responsibility programs.
- Hours of work are generally long, should be willing to work evenings, weekends and on public holidays.
What to Expect:
- The environment is fast paced, with an emphasis on delivering good customer service in a limited time frame.
- You may spend a lot of time ‘walking the floor’, moving around on foot or standing.
- The work can therefore be both physically and mentally demanding.
- You will usually wear a company uniform and dress in accordance with appropriate health and safety requirements associated with food preparation.
- A B.Sc in any field
- A food creative person that is interested in food business
- Basic IT skills
- Good managerial skills
- A minimum of 10 years post NYSC
- Previous roles of middle or senior management in supermarket management will be an added advantage.
- Training and knowledge of commercial food preparation, storage and hygiene regulations will be an added advantage.
You’ll need to have:
- Entrepreneurial mind set
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, tact and diplomacy
- The ability to lead and motivate teams and influence people
- Self-motivation and ambition
- Commercial awareness
- Enthusiasm and the ability to learn quickly
- Good organizational skills
- Energy and stamina, as well as resilience
- A results-driven approach to work
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Manager – Food and Produce Retail Operations” as the subject of the mail.