Latest jobs vacancies at Oyetade Abioye & Co
Oyetade Abioye & Co (Chartered Accountant) is a reputable and respected accounting firm. We provide accounting, audit and tax services.
Jobs at Oyetade Abioye & Co Nigeria
January 30, 2023.
December 27, 2022
Oyetade Abioye & Co (Chartered Accountant) is a reputable and respected accounting firm. We provide accounting, audit and tax services. Job Title: Financial Statement (External) Auditor Location: Off CMD Road, Ikeja… Read more here
Front Desk Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a lovely Front Desk Representative to carry out all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- You will be the face of the company for all visitors.
- The ideal candidate will have a welcoming personality while also being very disciplined.
- You should deal with complaints and give accurate information, and a customer-oriented approach is essential.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable at all times.
- Retrieve information from the Computer
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receiveletters, packages and deliver them to the necessary department.
- Read and respond to emails
- Prepare letters to other companies.
- OND / HND / B.Sc Degree with 5 – 10 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. Computer, fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills.
N40,000 – N45,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.