Ozone Cinemas Limited is a diversified company with interest in retail, hospitality and leisure business. In our effort to reposition our business.
Location: Sabo, Yaba – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist Business Manager with hiring and training tasks.
- Maintain and oversee an inventory of concessions products.
- Make arrangements for special events and private showings.
- Motivated staff and developed incentives to boost productivity.
- Monitored functions ranging from ticket taking to concessions operations.
- Evaluate staff performance and interview potential hires.
- Ensure that cleanliness standards are followed.
- Help resolve technical issues with projectors.
- Deal with employee issues
- Train staff and control large crowds as and when required.
- Manage all aspects of cinema operations.
- Resolve patron problems as quickly as possible.
Education and Experience
- A good University Degree in Business Management or related discipline.
- Must have not less than 3 years experience in similar position.
- Considerable experience managing and supervising cinema staff
- Solid understanding of basic retail management techniques
- Skilled at staff scheduling in a busy environment
- Skilled at Cinema operations & scheduling in a busy and fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with common ordering processes for supplies and concessions
- Ability to work varying shifts as needed
- Good problem-solving skills
- Should have knowledge of cinemas software.
Application Closing Date
22nd August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.