Title: Packaging Line Supervisor | Location: Mowe, Ogun | Type: Full time | Industry: Manufacturing / Food Processing | Ascentech Services Limited
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in packaging products and materials for storage or shipment
- Studies production order to ascertain type and quantity of product, containers to be used, and other packaging requirements.
- Inspects products prior to packaging and returns rejected products to production departments.
- Observes packaging operations and inspects containers to verify conformance to specifications.
- Starts, adjusts, and repairs packaging machinery, or notifies maintenance department.
- Trains workers in operation of equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- HND / B.Sc. Degree
- 8-10 years experience in supervising vacuum free packing preferably in a manufacturing /Food processing company.
- Understanding of production procedures
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with the role Title as the subject of the mail
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.