Title: Packaging Maintenance Data Capture Clerk | Location: Ilesa, Osun | Type: Full Time | International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Career Opportunity exists for a highly skilled Maintenance Data Capture Clerk, Packaging.
- The Successful candidate will operate and maintain defined Packaging equipment and related processes to achieve optimal effectiveness.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive job cards from Engineering Planner artisans
- Capture the information on the job cards into the system
- Run reports on maintenance performance.
- Assist planner with the planning of maintenance priorities
- Run the job-cards from the system
- Capture ad-hoc requests into the system and run schedules
- Issue the schedules to the engineering controllers for maintenance days
- Collection of schedules after maintenance day and capture and closure for all maintenance schedules.
- Generation and display of Packaging engineering and individual artisans performance indicators.
Work in a Team:
- Communicate effectively in teams
- Contribute to self and team development.
- Relevancy of data displayed – content and date
- Apply 5S to own workspace Communicate effectively in teams.
- Accuracy of data captured
- Accuracy of generated reports
- Backlog of data to be captured
- Reports generated in time
- Validate information if something does not seem correct.
- Capturing of maintenance data into CMMS
- Maintain data integrity
- Extract reports
- Capture problem solving documentation
- Achieve optimal reporting capability Accuracy of data captured.
- B.Sc / HND or equivalent in Engineering
- Computer literate essential
- One-year experience in similar data capturing environment
- Familiarity with maintenance systems eg. COSWIN or SAP-PM and SAP-MM
- Self starter.
Key Competencies & Attributes:
- Computer skills
- Numerate and accurate
- Communication ability
- Attention to detail Good admin.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format.
- International Breweries PLC is an equal opportunities employer and we promote gender equality in the company
- International Breweries PLC is a stable and mature company. Our affiliation to AB Inbev gives our employees a sense of pride and that of belonging to the biggest international brewing company in the world. International Breweries PLC attaches great importance to the development of its employees.
- The company policy requires that your immediate manager is informed of your intention to apply for the role and only shortlisted candidate will be contacted and specify the plant where the role you are applying for seats.