Title: Packaging Materials Technologist | Location: Abeokuta, Ogun | Reckitt Benckiser
- Want to raise the bar for a whole industry? As a Packaging Materials Technologist at RB, you’ll have the freedom to deliver seamless operation in some of the busiest facilities around.
- From product packaging containers conceptualization to choice of plastic ccontainers or bottles, cans, polyethene foils, etc to artwork and outlook, you would be at liberty with your creativity.
- To monitor, control and qualify line/field trials on all packaging materials which will meet quality requirements and delivery of the products as per the schedule within BP complying with regulatory bodies and project budget.
- Actively manage packages change for local activities and projects within budget and deadline and ensure achievement of set objectives.
- Contribute to trouble shooting and problem solving for all packaging issues in all products range.
- Coordinate and align with supplier/plant teams on Packaging change projects till line commissioning.
- Update/create all relevant packaging specifications.
- Actively participate in Packaging optimization for all packaging formats.
- Actively support/conduct technical implementation, line trials, packaging qualification and validation.
- Training of personnel on any modifications or new equipment installations as regards packaging change.
- Initiate and support all packaging improvement initiatives.
- Participate on any ongoing initiatives from RB group.
- To carry out any other projects as directed by Manager.]]
You’ll love it because…
- …you’ll get to make an impact like never before. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better.
- Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
- Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply