Latest job vacancies at Pandagric Novum Limited
Pandagric Novum Limited was incorporated in 2006 under the name Novum Agric Industries. The business commenced operations in 2010, with the manufacture and distribution of commercial poultry feed, and in 2018, through a consortium of international and local investors, commenced its expansion and backward integration, which involves the expansion of its manufacturing activities, warehousing capacity and commercial farming activities.
Jobs at Pandagric Novum Recruitment
October 3, 2022
September 21, 2022
Pandagric Novum Limited Job Title: Training Officer Reference Number: Panda/HR&Ent/2022/00002Location: Panda, NasarawaEmployment Type: Full-timeReports to: Training Manager Roles and Responsibilities Liaising with existing staff to clarify job descriptions and related expectations.… Read more here
September 21, 2022
Pandagric Novum Limited Job Title: Internal Control & Audit Lead Reference Number: Panda/FIN/2022/00001Location: Panda, NasarawaEmployment Type: Full-timeReports to: CEO, Board of Directors (BOD)Supervises (Direct/ Indirect): All audit and monitoring personnel Job Objectives… Read more here
September 21, 2022
Pandagric Novum Limited Job Title: Rewards & Performance Management Specialist Reference Number: Panda/HR&Ent/2022/00007Location: Panda, NassarawaSupervises (Direct / Indirect): HR OfficerReports to: Head, Human Resources & Enterprise Services Job Objective To ensure… Read more here
September 21, 2022
Pandagric Novum Limited Job Title: Recruiter Reference Number: Panda/HR&Ent/2022/00005Location: Panda, NassarawaReports to: GM HR & EnterpriseSupervises (Direct/ Indirect): Nil Job Objective To collaborate with department managers regularly and proactively identify future… Read more here
Jobs at Pandagric Novum Limited Recruitment
Job Title: Production Manager
Reference Number: Panda/Prod/2022/00001
Location: Panda, Nasarawa
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: COO
- To plan, coordinate and monitor production activities of Pandagric Novum Limited to ensure safe, efficient and effective operation so that all products are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to standard.
Supervises (Direct / Indirect):
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Sourcing, Warehouse and Distribution Officer.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive production performance by coordinating all production in the factory, to meet schedules that allow for superior customer satisfaction and high factory efficiency by establishing and executing operating plans and objective
- Provide factory floor supervision and leadership to ensure compliance with all PNL quality standards
- Recommend for approval and implement (when approved) standard operating procedures for production operations
- Supervise and monitor quality standards of products and implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives of PNL
- Work with the Head, Human Resources to establish process metrics and develop a system to achieve and maintain performance at targeted level
- Prepare the annual production budget and forecasts and all capital expenditure proposals in compliance with company policy guidelines
- Manage production budgets from identification to completion of projects
- Contribute to the design and implementation of best practice production strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Build, nurture and maintain healthy relationships with internal and external customers
- Motivate and coach the team to operational success
- Work with the CASHES Manager to put in place mechanisms to reduce risks at the factory floor
- Communicate and liaise with other line managers regarding throughput of stock to ensure production targets are met
- Drive process improvements on Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) by appropriate data analysis and implementation of findings
- Promote a positive team atmosphere and establish a good working relationship with all production workers (casual and permanent).
- Make recommendations (if need be) with good business justification for the acquisition of more equipment and tools for production activities.
- Oversee daily operations of direct and indirect reports in the office and on the factory floor
- Identify and deploy the technical skill sets, resource levels and systems to deliver projects, including the engagement of external resources if need be.
- Participate in any further education and upgrading of skills required for oneself and other team members through field days and any courses that relate to their responsibilities.
- Make periodic (monthly or periodic) presentation on production activities to the Chief Operating Officer
- Any other duties as assigned by the COO.
Key Performance Indicators
- Achievement of 90% minimum performance level of employees of all direct reports
- 100% achievement of approved production objectives/targets.
- 100% implementation of approved production policies and procedures
- Achieve 90% reduction of lost man-hours due to inefficiency of production tools and machinery.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or HND in a similar discipline is preferred
- 5-10 years cognate experience in production management
- Post graduate qualifications like Master’s in Business Administration would be an added advantage.
Working Knowledge, Skills and Competencies and Attributes:
- Excellent understanding of best practice agro-allied production activities and processes
- Good knowledge of use of agro-allied production tools and machineries
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and follow-up skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Leadership skills
- Time management.
- Should be conversant with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Project Execution / Management.
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as a single document, addressing the position requirements and Reference Number to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Reference Number as the subject of the email.