Latest Jobs vacancies at parkways projects limited in Nigeria September, 2021
Parkway Projects is a leading electronic banking & payment solutions development company with a wealth of experience spanning over a decade in deploying e-banking and payment systems across a wide cross-section of corporate, government & financial services institutions in Nigeria and 30 other African countries. Parkway is a leading financial technology provider creating modern banking experiences, proudly developed by Africans and delivered through Africa’s leading banks to businesses and individuals across the continent.
Parkway provides simple, intuitive, end-to-end corporate, retail and transaction banking solutions. Our core platform and service offering for government agencies, large corporates and small/medium enterprises (SME) enable our partner banks expand market share and build stronger relationships with businesses across the continent. Our youth banking and bottom of the pyramid (BOP) banking offerings take consumer engagement to a whole new level creating compelling opportunities for customer acquisition, retention and dominance in the African retail banking space.
We currently serve over 3,000 banks, government agencies, large corporates & SMEs across 30 African countries. Parkway is the first IT Company in Nigeria to attain the ISO9001:2008 quality management system certification placing the company amongst an elite list of professionally run organizations worldwide. We are licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a payment service provider and mobile money operator.
Job Title: Senior Dot-Net Developer | Parkway Projects | Location: Mainland, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator.
- If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
- Articulation of Deployment Procedure Documents.
- Deployment & Integration of Developed or Packaged Solutions in Production Environments or Live Service Systems.
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support (bug fixing, functional extensions or documentation) for deployed Solutions.
- Participates in and provide input into the design, redesign and development of technology products and applications.
- Ability to complete modules / Sprints with minimum supervision
- B.Sc / HND in relevant studies.
- 2 – 4 years experience
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.