Title: Partner Management Specialist | Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Commercial | MainOne Cable
Minimum years of Experience: 2
MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
- Manage sales agencies and ensure sales targets are met.
- Be the focal point on conversations with prospective estates.
- Ensure the swift onboarding and conversion of prospects within estates.
- Supervise the activities of activities to ensure they conform with the company’s code of conduct.
- Prospect new customers using multiple sales channels
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Visiting potential customers for new business
- Onboarding prospects on CRM platform.
- Providing customers with quotations
- Understand other MainOne products and pitch to prospects and customers when the need arises.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting / Finance from a reputable institution.
- Previous experience working with a CRM software will be an advantage.
- Very good interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work well under a fair amount of pressure.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Requires analytical and problem solving skills.
- Requires the ability to multitask seamlessly.
Demands of the :
- The job will require a lot of multitasking, and dealing with pressure, as the selected candidate will be dealing with a huge number of customer accounts.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply