Kimberly Ryan is an HR and Business Solutions provider. Kimberly Ryan has over the years, established partnerships and business alliances with other strategically aligned organizations to enhance client’s successes by enriching its consulting experiences and offering one-stop-shop solutions for its clients.
Kimberly Ryan Limited – Our client, a Maritime Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Management Officer
- Maintain payroll information by designing systems; directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data
- Update payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Review time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information in order to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies and ensure accuracy of payroll
- Manage the payroll system and ensure that employee information is accurate and up to date.
- Maintain reports and payroll transactions to support the integrity of the system and to meet audit requirements
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave and non-taxable wages
- Ensure end of year procedures are followed including reconciliation lodgement of taxation requirements e.g. payment summaries.
- Balance the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies
- Maintain payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Every other delegated and assigned duties
- Be the main point of contact with external suppliers (insurance, retirement and payroll companies.)
- Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests
- Maintain employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- B.Sc / HND in Management or Social Science or any related discipline from a reputable University / Polytechnic
- Minimum 2nd Class Lower
- Relevant professional qualification(s)
- Minimum of Three (3) years cumulative cognate experience in a HR / Payroll Administration role
- Considerable knowledge of waste Management or shipping and port operations
- Highly numerate, with good turnaround time on tasks, ability to deliver with minimal supervision
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.