Latest job vacancies at Pearson Cooper Limited
Pearson Cooper – We are notable for our distinctive ability to consistently apply a detailed approach to understanding the individual needs of businesses and to properly execute creative strategies to meet those needs. With operations across Africa, the United States, and the United Kingdom, we are ready to provide quality service across vertical markets while making use of our well-trusted, result-driven approach to the provision of solutions. Our objectives are simple. To deliver unique value to our various clients while continuously redefining the market space for consulting. Our services have been proven to help several businesses to attract, develop and sustain first-rate human capital.
Pearson Cooper Recruitment and Jobs
November 30, 2022
August 19, 2022
Pearson Cooper LimitedJob Title: Project Manager Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Responsibilities Collaborating with engineers, architects, etc. to determine the specifications of the project. To organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure… Read more here
August 19, 2022
Pearson CooperJob Title: Architect Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description Review and design architectural and engineering plans. Ensure all plans are compliant with governmental health and safety regulations. Visit worksites to… Read more here
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collaborating with engineers, architects, etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
- To organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment, and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met • Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics, etc. and give them guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Other duties as assigned by Director.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 9 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
26th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.