Title: Graduate Trainee Programme | Location: Ikoyi, Lagos | Pedabo |
At Pedabo, our focus is to provide topnotch client service experience in Tax, Audit & Advisory guided by vision, character, and assurance. This focus reminds us why we are in existence.
- Snakes In Toilet Bowl: How They Get In, Safety And Preventive MeasuresThe toilet is usually a safe and most relaxing place for man, going by recent events it is somewhat gradually becoming a source of worry and a death trap. Over the last couple… Read more »
We’re a member firm of Morison KSi,a global association of leading professional service firms serving the cross-border (accounting, auditing, tax, and business consulting) needs of clients. The association has over 158 member firms in 88 countries.
- Shortlisted applicants will pass through our three (3) months of intensive classroom and on the job training. Successful applicants after the training program will then be confirmed as Graduate Trainee Consultant of the firm.
- First degree in Accounting, any social/management discipline. For non-accounting related discipline, you must have enrolled for ICAN/ACCA to demonstrate your passion for the accounting profession.
- Not more than 26 years old by 31st of December 2021.
- Must have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting.
- Must not have written the Pedabo Graduate Aptitude Test in the last 3 years.
- Friendly working environment.
- Opportunity to work with young & brightest minds.
- Mind blowing compensation and benefits.
- Oh, and a chance to think outside the Mega box.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Snakes In Toilet Bowl: How They Get In, Safety And Preventive MeasuresThe toilet is usually a safe and most relaxing place for man, going… Read more »
- Online Photography – Simple Steps To Make Money From Digital PhotographyThe internet has an extraordinarily large number of photographic artists keen on making… Read more »